Sunday, November 22, 2009

How high are you dreamin?







Peektures from Sherilyn's cammmmmmmy.


Which reminds me :


Get a cammy from dad ASAP soon.


Mmmmmm haven't been updating for soooo long. Alright maybe some of you guys spotted an angry post which I've posted few days ago but that's not the point.


I'm so low on cash recently, need a job. Any reccomends? :/


Oh I wanted to post something but I forgot.............


OH YA.

I think I really have the potential to read people's mind, are there any occupations for that?

Oh and I'm really xcited now, becuz my dad juz promised me that as long as I get good grades next year....


The trip to Korea with Tiff is totally possible! Well as long as its <2k!!!!


x

1 comment:

KîÑg¬Jã®éÐ said...

Heyz, I made a deal with you... That if you don't enjoy yourself tomorrow, I'll buy you dinner (none too expensive... XD)

I remember what I said. ;)